Monday, July 19, 2010

MIA

I admit it fully: I've been MIA. I don't know why but my writing/creative juices have run dry. Or maybe it's free time that's run a bit short. Leaving my job at Peace House, transitioning to a new home, preparing to start a new job as well as the biggest chunk: preparing to get married back in the US have kept me in a permanent state of whirlwind. Whew. I hope soon I'll be able to write about all this; for now, I'd like to leave those of you who still check my blog for some reason with my/our new mailing address:

Tait (and soon to be Hunter Flint)
PO Box 12246
Arusha
TANZANIA

Karibuni sana kututembelea (Come and visit us in) Arusha. Yes, Hunter and I will be moving back here to TZ upon uniting under God with best friends and family at my most favorite place, Camp Merrie-Woode.

"We cannot become what we want to be by remaining who or what we are."
-Max Dupree
2 of our wedding consultants, Hank (on band, dance, song list) and Christy (on a whooooole lot) in Merrie-Woode Dining Hall

No comments: