Thursday, August 05, 2010

I'm unemployed!

On my very first day of being unemployed, I received the following email from my dearest darling sibling King Cc'ing all of my future in-laws:

Michelle (his fiance) brought up a bunch of mail that has been forwarded to her house while I am in New York this summer. I have a very interesting picture of Tait driving my car through montgomery county, maryland during her most recent trip home. 44 mph in a 30. If anyone would like a wallet sized copy of the picture, the police department kindly sent 4 with the ticket. At least I don't have to worry about finding a wedding present now!

Thank you brother.

1 comment:

taylor wise said...

Congrats girl! We didn't make it to Africa this summer or last summer, but one day I am determined to get there! Are you getting married at Merrie- Wood? Love it!