Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chase Russell's Prophesy

"Remember this and pursue it: I love deserts because I love to make them beautiful. I love brokenness because I love to make whole what is broken. Don't avoid broken things during your life. That's where I am, making beauty. And when ugliness becomes beauty, it is more beautiful than any other beauty. Don't avoid the broken places. If you seek my beauty, go to where it is ugly; if you seek my fullness, go to where it is empty; if you seek my revival, go to where it is dead; if you seek happiness, go to where there is much suffering. For there I will be, for there will I work my restoration. Remain in me and embrace the broken places."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

from wounds comes healing...

EMBRACE THE BROKENNESS; LOOK FOR SUFFERING, for there, we can be still and know that HE IS GOD.

I love you, AUG!!!!!!

C "May" Thomas