Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Heri ya Krimasi na mwaka mpya!

Happy New Year friends. It's been quite a year. We got married. My brother got married. We moved into a real house. I started a new job 2 days ago. And I'm feeling super thankful for it all. One thing I'm most thankful for is our great friends and nextdoor neighbors' successful adoption of this precious one, Zara Grace. Radiant she is. Zac is here saving her body outline for posterity with street chalk. How she's grown already...
Mary says Happy 2011 with a fresh glass o carrot juisi. Cheers!I'll close w/ a fun pic from our Christmas day. One of our neighborhood guys came over that morning to ask Hunter to help him tie his tie for Christmas service. I guess he doesn't wear them much :) More hilarious is his pilot-style shirt. Lots of pilots live around us as we're very close to the Arusha domestic airport. I'm sure that's how he landed [pun intended] this sweet one

No comments: