Sunday, December 06, 2009

Travels back to my old stomping grounds

Manga, not "the Peach State," but a land of peaches nonetheless...

Bibi yangu wa Manga, Mama Claud

Babu yangu wa Manga, Kowzen

My old neighbors, Joyce's family. One of my favorites in Manga

Mtitu "Black" and Joseph Nyenzi

Mtitu "Black" and Fabian being silly

The finished Mahongole Girls Dorm

Manga students showing off their new digs

Girls enjoying their new sleeping and study quarters

Oliva and Lillian, two of my students from CHASAWAYA Vocational Center for girls



Makambako's heroes...aka the Posta ladies. Nani ni shujaaaaaa?!

2 comments:

www.infoafricanow.com said...

Dear Tait,

I have just listed your blog in our new online directory for Africa, www.infoafricanow.com.

All the best!

Akinyi Adongo
akinyiadongo@infoafricanow.com
www.infoafricanow.com
http://infoafricanow.blogspot.com

vino luvah said...

amazing! what a wonderful way to spend the holidays!
love and miss you!